the begining of tomorrow
[html]

Word Count → 341

Together they sat, a pair of wolves enjoying the beach and the wonderful weather. The sound of waves was calming and the salty smell of the ocean filled her nostrils. Thoirní's defeat put Kiara in a good mood, and her wagging tail showed it. A small spray of sand was thrown into the air with each beat of her tail. The last time Kiara was at the beach she spent the following days washing sand out of her coat. The small grains stuck to everything, but they felt wonderful against her fur as she lay with Thoirní. It was still worth the trouble.

They pair sat in silence for a long time, both of them content and panting. Their race had taken a lot of energy out of them, and the rest was nice. Thoirní was the first to speak. His question was unfortunately correct. Kiara would be missed if she stayed to long. After all there was a young puppy waiting for her back home and would most likely be hungry and eager to play. Kiara gave a sigh, but was incredibly reluctant to move. "Unfortunately, your right. Although I would love to just lay here for the next few hours, I have a puppy to attend to."

Rather than standing, Kiara simply rolled over and allowed her paws to dangle in the air. She didn't want to go after she finally managed to relax around the silver male. The snow wolf had not spent a lot of time around such males, and she wanted to learn more about him. Kiara was in the mood to play, but her sense of responsibility was nagging at her. The two conflicting emotions struggled for control, and all the while Kiara sat and stared up at the clouds. Eventually responsibility won and Kiara was forced to stand and shake the sand off. "Well, time to go I guess. It was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you again." Kiara turned to Thoirní and after a small bow she turned to leave.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread