roll away roll away
[html]
Kostya is in Lupus

Kostya had been taking a last stroll along the borders of the small chunk of land he had claimed around his den before he settled down for the night, searching for any animals stupid enough to go to sleep near there, when he smelled the scent of an intruder. Kostya was more curious than he was angry about this; he very rarely restricted his hunting to the inside of his scent line, instead just using it as a deterrent to any potential dangers, and it was fairly rarely a single wolf would bother another's den. Still a strange wolf near his den was something he should check up on, if he was forced out of his den and lost all his belongings this close to the winter it would be his death.

Padding curiously after the strange scent he quickly caught up with its slower moving source, which resolved itself to he a silvery coloured wolf, padding steadily in one direction. Unfortunately that direction happened to be towards Kostya's den, so Kostya decided to step in and figure out what the wolf was doing here.

"You might want ta' get yer' nose checked by a medic mate, either tha' or are ya' here ta' visit me?" Kostya stepped out of the trees behind the other male, his ears head and tail high but his voice friendly and curious, keeping his body language confident but unaggressive.

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread