roll away roll away
ooc: drifters bay

He had been trotting along for a while, putting miles between him and the crazy coyote clan. So it seemed that the vermin had been smart enough at least to find strength in numbers, something he didn't approve of at all. He growled slightly at the idea as a burst of steam escaped his lips. The night was coming on strong and he knew sooner than later he would need to find a place to den up. The male began to slow down, thinking that perhaps he had finally put enough distance between the dangers of a hostle border and his own pelt.

He didn't like running from a fight, but when he realized that the coyotes now had strength in a clan he wasn't about to pick a fight with one at the border of their own land. He wished that he could have left the male who had chased him off with a few more marks upon his flesh but he had no notion to die before he had a chance to explore these new lands, so he had stood his ground while he could and when it suited him he had high tailed it across the lands for a better heaven of sorts.
[html]
Kostya is in Lupus

Kostya had been taking a last stroll along the borders of the small chunk of land he had claimed around his den before he settled down for the night, searching for any animals stupid enough to go to sleep near there, when he smelled the scent of an intruder. Kostya was more curious than he was angry about this; he very rarely restricted his hunting to the inside of his scent line, instead just using it as a deterrent to any potential dangers, and it was fairly rarely a single wolf would bother another's den. Still a strange wolf near his den was something he should check up on, if he was forced out of his den and lost all his belongings this close to the winter it would be his death.

Padding curiously after the strange scent he quickly caught up with its slower moving source, which resolved itself to he a silvery coloured wolf, padding steadily in one direction. Unfortunately that direction happened to be towards Kostya's den, so Kostya decided to step in and figure out what the wolf was doing here.

"You might want ta' get yer' nose checked by a medic mate, either tha' or are ya' here ta' visit me?" Kostya stepped out of the trees behind the other male, his ears head and tail high but his voice friendly and curious, keeping his body language confident but unaggressive.

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Thoirni hadn't been paying attention to the lands he was swiftly moving through and hadn't realizing in escaping one border he had stumbled upon the small section of land claimed by another. His heart had leaped nearly from his chest as almost right before him the ghostly figure of another emerged. He stopped flat in his tracks before saddling sideways and chuckling nervously. "Whoa. What?" He asked suddenly before halting, sitting down hard on his rump as he caught what the stranger had asked.

He smiled a second and turned to look back, making certain he wasn't being followed as he shook his pelt out a second before explaining. "I'm sorry. I was.. ah, leaving some rather hostile coyotes far behind me." He shuddered at the thought of those skull lined borders as he watched the owner of the lands he was on now. "I'm Thoirni.." he said finally, realizing he had left that out.[/html]
[html]

Kostya chuckled quietly at the stranger's reaction to his presence, trotting over to sit down by the other wolf, "No worries, I ain't been 'ere long enough ta' get tha' scent tha' strong yet, the name's Kostya." Reaching the other wolf Kostya sat down and sniffed around Thoirni, his nose wrinckling in distaste as he smelt the pack scent clinging faintly to him.

"Ya ran inta' some'a tha' Inferni then? Nasty bunch they're supposed ta' be. Ain't met them myself, but i've 'eard stories. An when ya' consider how few people I meet ta' 'ear stories from tha's sayin somethin'!! Kostya chuckled. As he talked he was quietly taking in Thoirni's appearance, trying to gauge how much of a threat the other wolf would be if he turned violent.

Deciding that the stranger seemed calm enough to not pose a threat Kostya relaxed, letting his ears and tail fall down into a neutral position. So, ya' goin' anywhere in pa'ticular or jus' wanderin' around?" He asked the other wolf curiously.

[/html]