}
.sivText {
padding:172px 0 0 213px;
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
}
.sivText p { margin:0; padding:0; text-indent:25px;}
</style>

She is in her lupus form and in the northern part of Drifter Bay. I would love if a Salsola member would run into her.

Many moons had passed along the unknown road. She had killed the horse weeks ago, now, and progress had slowed to a grinding and endless task. Even now her feet were heavy, moving with the drudgery befitting her journey. Behind her trailed a dark shadow, tiny and frail. She had made the right decision killing the boy; even having just one pup on this march was a task she barely managed. Siv had lost weight along the road, and wished sorely that the stupid horse had not broken its leg.

There was a low whine behind her and Siv paused. She had come to expect such a thing now that the pup was old enough to walk, and knew what it meant. Reluctantly, she lowered her head and emptied the small meal she had caught earlier. The pup ate heartily. While she did, Siv regarded the area. They had come far now, and she scented salt in the air. Wolves, too. While she had crossed by several wolves before, Siv had been careful and avoided them. A loner desperate for food might kill her daughter—something she would not allow.

Now, though, she needed to hunt. “Draugr,” she said sharply, her melodic voice weary. “I need to hide you again.” Used to the idea, the puppy yawned. Siv picked her up with a gentle-mouthed movement, and found a nook under a tree. Using dead leaves and making sure to mask the pups scent as best as she was able, the she-wolf concluded her task and trotted off.

The lands were unfamiliar, and she spent almost an hour attempting to scout the surroundings. Once she spooked a deer, but unprepared, it had bounded away and left her belly rumbling. Frustrated and hungry, Siv continued on, head low and body moving forward as it had for what felt like eons.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread