the crumbling difference between wrong and right
[html]
300+
Really, I suck. I'm awful. I have no reason as to why I haven't replied to this yet. Feel free to beat be around the head with something spiky. Or beat Shandom. He b boring. And I also apologize this is short and awful. Just trying to reply. D: I'm sorry, dear.

His eyes, though one was useless, were entirely focused on the female, assessing her in greater detail. Shandom found the color of her fur appealing, as well as the dignified way in which she held herself - he could expect no more from a Princess. If he considered it, the male supposed she would be even more attractive on four paws. The arctic male preferred the feral grace of females who embraced their four legged forms - unfortunately, he had yet to encounter one. It seemed all the women in this land, at least from what he knew, believed this strange two legged form to be the new definition of beauty. None of them, if he were being honest, rivaled the large, almost masculine of his Lea-Belle, not even this trussed up woman. Still, this Princess Chance was beautiful in her own right. Shandom could not deny her simply because she was not the ideal. If she could hear what I'm thinking, she would be quite offended, the male considered internally, facial features betraying no treacherous thoughts. Quite the ungentle-man move.

Still, no matter how comfortable lands are, it is always good for someone of your stature to be protected, Shandom smiled. If I had known such a lovely creature as yourself lived in this Kingdom, I would always lend you my protective services - if you desired it, of course. His words were gentlemanly and genuine; he had always been slightly over protective of things he considered beautiful. And, now that you mention it, I find I am quite enjoying this place. It is strange to me - I am not accustomed to life on two legs - but such a beautiful woman as yourself makes the adjustment worth it.

He had no shame. None. But why should he? The woman made no comment of a mate or any male obligations, and Shandom could not detect any dominant scents he recognized on her being. No, to him she simply smelled of Cours des Miracles, and that was enough for the alabaster man.

<style type="text/css"> .herface b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; } .herface .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3e606c; text-align:center; text-shadow:#e1ede6 0px 1px 1px;} .herface p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;} .herface {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#91a5ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7AZmy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e606c; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#3e606c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread