lost in my own backyard
Firefly smiled back at the lady leader and chuckled softly, commenting on the things that Cercelee liked to do, "It sounds like you're looking for a lover.. with those interests theres.. All romantic and secluded.. " she winked at the ivory lady and grinned, her kidding around having returned as she teased her leader. "You had better hope the boys don't catch on too quickly, since the girls don't seem to have anything to worry about..." she eyed the sapphire eyes woman with a soft hrmf as she gave a pouty dramatic look of longing. "Well, atleast I know where to find you if I want another try and changing your mind.. since these lovely storms aren't helping me.. maybe the beach will.." she sighed and stared up at the clouds as a bolt of lightning played in the distance, the thunder rolling not too far behind.

She hummed innocently as she watched the storm rolling overhead, another small suggestive comment following the last. "Or of course.. I could always show you the constellations.." she acted like she was pointing out the stars locations up in the cloudy sky, though she could really see them, the days at sea had been well spent on the deck at night learning under the hands of the sea dogs and later new ones and new names given in Ireland. She sighed and admitted. "I guess we're really not that different.. except.. I actually seem to be willing to take a daring chance or two..." she tilted her head to the side to view her cousin as she spoke, waiting to see what the soft snowy pelted lady would say.

Messages In This Thread