The sky's the limit
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:288 OOC: Ok this was definitely not my best work, but here ya go

Shawchert shrugged, he was just being dumb and he knew that though the virus was a big different between the two he didn’t usually parade it around and thought that they were all equals in any case other than one being able to change and the other not.

“Well, I’m a luperci, though i can’t say that’s how i’m different from everyone else really. I can change to walk on two legs.”

Shawchert shrugged as though it was nothing too big or any thing. He frowned at the reaction of the man who said that ferret was food. He shook his head.

“In all my days I have only known despirate wolves who hunt other meat eaters. I wouldn’t normally hunt a ferret unless I needed the food.”

He bristled himself. He had his own argument on that, he himself wouldn’t be one to companion himself with a horse like many of ther others did, but he respected them as they were beings of odd intelligence; but there were some things that a wolf could do.

“besides these days ‘true wolves’ don’t really exist, to survive at least, not with the competition of other luperci all over.”

Shawchert said feeling uneasy around him. Was he saying he was an actual wolf, one who was wild enough to remember his ancestors? Well shaw remembered his and knew what they were like but he wasn’t them, and he never would be, he couldn’t give up his carving, nor his flute playing to run around eating, sleeping, mating, and whatever else a wolf did before the virus came to ravish human kind and to give wolves new powers.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread