Sky People
[html]
Just a warning goin a little scarce for holiday stuff that needs to be done... after holidays should be able to spree with you again XD

WC: 300+

Belle’s mind was still rampant with hysteria when Terra spoke but as a moment passed she finally realized she had recognized the voice. Terra? She slowly and carefully pulled a finger from her eye allowing her vision to focus just slightly. Though the distorted image of her friend took a moment to clear she held strong to see the truth. She peeled the rest of her fingers and her fearful blue eyes started to fill with a relief and joy Belle was unaccustomed to. She let out a small chuckle of relief and gave Terra a smile. You’re... you’re ok. Great balls of fire you are ok! She sat up and was going to hug the female from reaction to her relief but paused. Even with the level of trust she had developed in the short time for the dark socked female she still didn’t know if she was normal. She recoiled her outstretched arms back and hugged her waist as she sat there.

What... what happened? I was in such a dark place... did they get me? Did you save me? The fearful voice returned as her eyes glanced around hoping to be far from where they were and it was then she seen the dead deer. Gutted and maimed it was a terrible sight. Belle gasped and put her hand upon her muzzle. It was then she realized her hand smelled of blood and she looked at it slightly stained and looked down. Her entire outfit was drenched in blood. It got me! They got me! She started to freak out and her cries started to return. She was so sure she was injured that she felt as though she were about to faint and searched for the pain of her attack. She was starting to hyperventilate as her hands feverishly ran over her body.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread