Sky People
[html]
Belle

Word Count → 200 :: So short sorry

Belle couldn’t believe it. Had she really helped in such a triumph? Her hands continued to shakily search for pain but found none. She was uninjured. She looked to Terra her wonderful protector and felt something she was unfamiliar with. Joy. A crooked awkward grin drew across her face. She had not felt a smile since she was young. When her father use to speak of distant places within the stars. The smile was quickly lost though when she realized their act. They would need to leave and quick. We shouldn’t be caught near it. She started to tug off her bloodstained clothes. I must hide these somewhere far from here. Oh brisket in a blaze I hope they don’t find me with them. She stuffed the clothes in the bag as she quickly started o leave the riverbank. Her bone lined form much clearer but filled with a new strength from the fresh meat. Her belly lightly bulged forward it ached as she quickly started to flee. Belle figured the strength was from the small bit of pride she was starting to feel. She looked back at Terra. So we really did it? We got one of ‘em beasts?

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread