hold on to your kite
[html]

The ruddy luperci seemed annoyed by her question, though the younger woman felt that it was a justifiable one. At the sight of the possum, her brows pinched together, and she realized that she might have crashed into the disgusting beast. However, she only snorted; she didn’t need anyone to keep her safe, especially not from stupid smelly corpses.

However, a growl emerged from the stranger’s throat, lilac eyes hard as she pointed out that Vesper did not smell quite like the clan. Coyote-large ears lowering, the hybrid wondered how best to answer her—though she would need an answer soon before conclusions were drawn about her mooching off Inferni territory. Confident in her right to be here, however, she shrugged and sat.

“I’m a patient of Enkiel’s—and I need to eat. I wasn’t going to make him work now that I’m able to walk for myself.” She dipped her head to lick at an itchy scar on her foreleg, but her blue eyes did not leave the small woman for long. “I was entertaining the idea of actually joining.” In which case, it would be best not to make enemies, no matter how aggravating—though other than scaring off her kill, this woman hadn’t done anything to set her off.

“Name’s Vesper,” the coywolf added, the gruffness fled from her voice though it wasn’t completely friendly.

<style type="text/css">
.vespstalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk t {font-style:italic; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vespstalk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vespstalk {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#f1f3f2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/6fnz0w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#7d7e7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread