hold on to your kite
[html]

My posts suuckkk.

The ruddy woman’s attitude changed as Vesper brought up wanting to hunt for herself, and the loner was glad that they had fallen onto the same page. Only a couple of months ago she would have scoffed at the defensive nature of pack wolves, but she could understand what a complicated organism a group like this was. It was a careful balance between population and food, with borders guarded and outsiders watched warily—or at least it was in a real clan like this, not silly “packs” that welcomed in whatever doe-eyed loner groveled the most.

The short luperci’s demeanor changed even more as Ves mentioned joining, and she even wagged her tail faintly behind her, flashing the color of the ribbons tied around it—something that made the end look like a funny tuft, though Vesper of course didn’t know of the scars that lay beneath. She did not look at it for long, however, and instead dipped her head.

“Nice to meet you, Zana,” the coywolf said—just as a formality, though the look of respect on her angular face was enough to show she was somewhat sincere. “I’ve heard of Inferni on my travels as a loner, and I figured that this would be the pack most suited to me.”

Her stomach growled, then, and the gaunt hybrid flicked an ear. “Do you…want to hunt together? I still want my meal.” She smirked and wagged her tail once to show that she didn’t mean anything challenging by the statement. She also didn’t know if Zana would shift, but the prospect of seeing a luperci hunt in their two-legged form interested her.

<style type="text/css">
.vespstalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk t {font-style:italic; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vespstalk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vespstalk {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#f1f3f2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/6fnz0w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#7d7e7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread