hold on to your kite
[html]

Being reassured by an established member of the clan that Vesper had a chance to become part of it invoked unexpected pleasure in the loner. She wasn’t used to giving a damn what others thought of her, but in order to make this work—especially with her own disadvantages—any good feelings would be pivotal in securing a place in Inferni.

“I’m loyal to those I respect, and Inferni has given me no reason to disrespect its members thus far.” Vesper shrugged, smirking faintly. Even the dusky coyote that had beaten her down and intimidated her commanded a shocking amount of respect for his skill. Respect and fondness were two completely different things, but as long as the goals of Inferni didn’t go completely against her conscience, she didn’t think she’d have a problem settling down here.

The look of apology from Zana made Vesper smirk more broadly, and she nodded once in agreement. Tail wagging, she darted off in the direction she thought the meadow was in—before pausing and glancing at her optime companion with the slightest air of questioning. “Lead the way,” she said, amending her actions. She’d explored some of the territory, but she hadn’t wanted to venture in too deep in case someone unsavory found her before she could return to the guest house.

<style type="text/css">
.vespstalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk t {font-style:italic; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vespstalk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vespstalk {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#f1f3f2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/6fnz0w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#7d7e7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread