family ties
[html]

Word Count » 000 lol

I won't give you up

'Yes' she crooned softly, nuzzling the pair. She'd never let anyone in one the fact that she prefered Dymtr, though it was probably evident in her day to day activities. Both were handsome, Dymtr was just special. Jandro was the same as any other pup, but while Io was far from superstitious one of her Aunt's stories still stuck in her mind. That a pup born on a day when the digits were a mirror image, was special, a demi-god in some respects. But, her the old woman had continued, if the child was born on the hour and the minute that was symmetrical to the date, they would go onto lead armies, to be heros, gods, the list she had spewed out was endless. Granted she had disguarded these myths, but that day the rumours again surfaced in her mind. She had grabbed her father's pocketwatch and studied the time. It had been almost heart breaking when Dymtr had almost lost his life, but in findign strength, it only secured her views deeper.

When the red saddled woman was questioned what it felt like she chuckled dryly, 'Painful', she pulled herself up onto her haunches, 'Almost excruciating'. She spoke softly, lowering her head to nuzzled her boys, 'But worth it', she concluded. Xyza's questions flowed forward effortlessly, as did her sister's replies, 'A few weeks...' she answered, her voice considering the timespan. Lifting Jandro up by his scruf she passed him over to the ground in front of Xyza, 'Here' she said softly.

I won't let you down
<style>
.io-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.io-txt3 .inner {}
.io-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt3 b {color:#d5d5d5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 i {color:#d5d5d5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread