family ties
The questions came thick and fast, Io could only smile at her younger sister as she answered them one by one. 'I do not know, they feed whenever they are hungry' she shrugged casually, she had never been one to watch closely to see what the time was. 'Not to long I think' she answered uncertainly to her sister's query. 'I think they can here you, they seem to levitate towards sound'. Dymtr had often moved his head towards any sounds, instinct she assumed.

She smiled at Jandro's attempts to feed from his aunt. Unable to comprehend why he was getting no food. As her sister spoke again she smiled shyly, 'I am sure I will have the chance to be proud of you some day' she said, nuzzling her gently. Though of course any potential suitor for Xyza would have to go through her first. Tormenta's/ Glow's/ Berlin's, whatever you wished to title them, would not settle for just anything.

Io was glad to have a sister. Now she had someone to pup sit while she spent time with Aeron. Io assumed that three was nowhere near a handful for one person. Especially when they were restricted to four legs and the sitter was free to use their hands.

Messages In This Thread