family ties
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: The lullaby came from here. Click This is how Xyza sounds singing it Xyza's Singing voice

Xyza rocked her body from side to side and had begun to sing a polish lullaby her father use to sing to her. It was the rare moments of her life that she absolutely adored and though she would often remember the slight anger within her father it was clear he loved her brother Zeka and herself. The song went a little like this as her voice kind of shifted into a soft melodic tone.

Idzie niebo ciemną nocą,

ma w fartuszku pełno gwiazd.

Gwiazdy świeca i migocą,

aż wyjrzały ptaszki z gniazd.

Jak wyjrzały, zobaczyły

to nie chciały dłużej spać.

Kaprysiły, grymasiły,

żeby im po jednej dać.

Gwiazdki nie są do zabawy,

tożby nocka była zła.

Bo usłyszy kot kulawy,

cicho bądźcie! Aaa...

It would be the first time she sang in front of her sister and she really hoped the pups would like her voice and get to know it well. She gave a smile to Io when she finished. My father use to sing that to me. She missed her father terribly but the memories of him would never die. Especially the days when he wasn’t spouting nonsense about Sky People.

When do you think I can start watching them, I hope I can sing to them before they go to sleep at night... if that’s ok with you. She hoped it would be she didn’t want to impose but she wanted to be such a huge part of these little pup’s lives. She would treat them as her own. Be warned dear sister, they are getting outfitted against your will. She chuckled softly her mind already whirring with thoughts of clothes she could make them. She paused as she remembered something that the rush of excitement forced her to forget. Take Jandro, I have a gift for them. She eased the pup back into his mother's warmth.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread