family ties
[html]

OOC:: Blahblahblah

Io smiled as she mentioned her own father, 'My father usually had to work late. Mother did also. But my nanny used to read Galileo, Europa and I stories'. She chuckled as she mused upon her former life. 'Of course any entertainment was shunned in favour of work back home. We all chose respectable jobs, myself a cook and Europa a housewife. Galileo did not chose well, he was too immature for our ways' The woman scoffed as she though back to her brother's ways. Io chuckled, 'You can watch them whenever. Just, so long as they are close by until they are weaned'. She trusted her sister fully and there was no wavering in her trust even when her half sister's personalities wavered themselves.

Io moved Jandro back to her chest as Xyza handed him back. Dymtr of course push him further away from what he deemed 'his' territory. Again Io found a smile creeping onto her face. Dymtr would be a man some day, he'd be headstrong, impulsive, more inclined to leave home. She assumed Jandro would be too, but sometimes it made her wish for a daughter. At least one related by blood rather than bond.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread