family ties
[html]

WC: 300+ <3

Xyza smiled at her delightfully tiny nephew as he whined in his tiny voice, she was already deeply in love with them. My brother Zeka didn’t like our father so much... I don’t know what he’s doing now, he left when he was about 9 months old. She said with a slight sadness in her voice. She missed her brother and thought of him often. It was nice to hear a little about her other siblings she knew so little about them and the pack they had been raised in. We were never with a pack it was always just the four of us. The female hadn’t realized she said four when she had really meant three, it was almost a subconscious correction.

Xyza smiled a large grin when Io mentioned she would get to watch her nephews often and when they were weaned she would get to possibly venture with them. She much enjoyed watching the imagination of pups as they played their games she couldn’t wait for them to start theirs. Finally she arose and exited the closet with a slight hop in her step. She returned moments later with her hands behind her back. She kneeled again before her sister and revealed her gift. It was a soft knitted yellow and white blanket neatly folded and tied with a yarn ribbon. She had started making it a few days ago as she realized the pups would be born soon and was excited to actually have something special to give them. On the top of the folded blanket was an embroidered inscription.

Nigdy nie było tak pięknego szczeniaka, ale jego matka była szczęśliwa, że jego sen był spokojny. Xyza chuckled lightly as she read the inscription to Io. I am excited to see them grow into their own. It will be such an adventure you are quite lucky my sister. Do you think they will love me? Her eyes were filled with worry as she asked the question, she didn’t want to fail them in anyway and fearing that they would not love her was by far the scariest thought she had. Her head started to spin at the rise of her fear but she merely focused on the two bundles of puffy fur and smiled her mind focusing once more.

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread