family ties
[html]

tie this up soon?

Io frowned slightly at the mention of her half-brother. 'Brothers never seem to come through for me. First Galileo and now Zeka. I never even met him' she mused, brushing her lips against Dymtr's head. 'My boys will never be like that' she vowed gently. She had her morals and she would never end up like her own mother. Never mind the resemblance so far. 'Where did he go?' she asked, lifting her silver eyes towards her sister's own blue ones, so much like Jandro's.

Io took the blanket from her with a tired smile. 'Thank you' she purred, taking tit and cover the boys with it. The russet and white hybrid scoffed. 'Of course they will. Alejandro has your eyes see? I do not think they will change' she smirked, nuzzling him, 'And Dymtr. He gets this colouring from my father but his colouring is still dark...' Io smiled, yawning and lowering herself down. The boy's fidgeting quietened down, they were obviously tired from all the excitement.

The woman was tired now, she didn't want her sister to go though. 'Come and sit here with me' she said, nuzzling her sister.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread