family ties
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 000 :: Thread Complete XD

Xyza felt saddened at the thought of her brother when she was asked where he was. I don’t know. I just received a not that said he was sick of our dad and that had betrayed him. I honestly don’t know how I did, I loved him deeply. She sighed heavily but her eyes were quick to look at the pair of sleeping pups. They were such calm to her already, in the few short moments since setting her eyes upon them they meant more to her than anything in her life. She settled next to her sister laying on her side as her hand propped up her head. She lightly petted the pair alternating between them and kept the large grin that drew on her face as Io said Alejandro had her eyes. She was greatly honoured and couldn’t wait to see them, she hadn’t gotten the chance to really notice them and now as he grew sleepy she would have to wait. She yawned heavily feeling the exhaustion of her tension of waiting for their arrival. She had been sleeping but she awoke standing so her limbs still ached unsure of just how long she had slept walk. Xyza looked to her sister and said softly before her eyes fell into a droop. I love you Io. Then in no time she was out and the thoughts of her nephew’s future were becoming a pleasant dream.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread