sassafras roots.
[html]
@_@ This made me check... I haven't directly played one out since June myself, apparently. I don't believe it's almost the end of November already X____x Wtf, time. D: Also, feel free to powerplay whatever :3

What coyote blood coursed through the hybrid's veins was very dilute. The effects it held over his physique and psyche were subtle, but not absent: his ebony ears stood a smidge higher than the average wolf's; his build was relatively lean; and he was disinclined to desperately entrench himself in pack life. He actually preferred the rogue lifestyle he'd lead for the past several months — prioritising personal projects, coming and going as he pleased — but some wolfish instincts were undeniable. (Submission, for example, was a great way to keep the peace.) Others were simply convenient. Cooperative hunting efforts were much more successful on average, but he, too, recognised that they were not necessarily guaranteed a meal. Barry knew he wasn't on top of his game; by the sound of it, Tedros wasn't either.

Nevertheless, working as a unit with some plan of attack, their prospects were a little brighter. The mocha male's tail swung optimistically as the amicable Infernian offered his name — a silent kind of Well met. With that, the duo were off. They hastened quietly through the thin undergrowth and paused when they reached a good vantage point. The bucks were still engaged in combat as the rest of the herd grazed or looked on. The straggler Tedros mentioned seemed like a good target — she would be easy to separate from the others. And was that a slight limp he detected? He nodded in confirmation after scanning the other animals for any signs of weakness. Maybe I can head further downwind and you can try 'n splice 'er off and send 'er my way? he proposed in a hushed voice.

It was nothing original, but there wasn't anything wrong with sticking to tried and true tactics. And although Barry was surprisingly quick on his feet, he assumed it was more sensible for him to lay in ambush than Tedros. He also reckoned the halfling's additional bulk could prove advantageous, but he would capitalise on the natural form's stealth until he was in position. He waited with bated breath for a go-ahead from the tawny Praeses — in anticipation of the impending hunt, his body began to pump up adrenaline production. With every fibre of his being, he was ready to go.

<style>
.barry-road p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;smidgfont-size:11px; }
.barry-road p:first-letter {font-size:30px;font-weight:normal;font-family: Lancelot, cursive;}
.barry-road b {color:#E68F39; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;text-shadow: #3A0A00 0.1em 0.1em 0.3em;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-road b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-road b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-road {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#B88A4E; text-align: justify; background-color:#1B120B; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... road_s.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-road-ext{background-color:#B88A4E; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-road .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#E68F39;line-height:12px;}
.barry-road .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread