Day After Day...
[html]

Okay Dee, here's your new thread. I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas. I kinda wish the mateship ceremony would progress faster Tongue...Is it okay if this is after the ceremony? Like 2 days?Slight PP, I will change it if you want it gone...Before I stop babbling OOCly, It is around 11:30 pm...

Sam didn't sleep soundly, a nightmare had her in its clutches. Rain and herself  were trapped in a wall of flames. Everything seemed so real, the smell of burning flesh made her feel sick. There were screams in a chorus around her. She couldn't get away, everything was frightening. She thrashed in her sleep slightly,murmuring when appropriate. In her conscious mind, she had a feeling that she was saying her mate's name a lot. She knew she couldn't save the one she loves. She woke up panting and glanced at her mate who was sitting at the side of the furs. Angelic and as normal as he always was."I'm sorry if I kicked you or woke you up...Just a bad dream." Sam shuffled over to where he was and lay back in his arms. She wanted to feel his gentle touch, hear his soothing voice. They had gone to sleep hours ago after a day of working and making things. Ivory hands reached for his own, like a flower reaching for the sun, Samantha always felt fluttery whenever he was near, she wasn't afraid to show her affection for him, all sense of awkwardness was gone. Absently, Sam nuzzled at his neck.How did she manage to have such a man for a mate who was so perfect? That question seemed to run through her mind lately."Rain...In my dream we were trapped. You could've died...I just...hate that my dreams know how to scare me." If he had died in real life,she would have no meaning to be living either and would find some way to kill herself. She pressed her lithe thinnish body against his warm larger body, he was there for her when she needed him. He was Her Rain. "I love you." Her words carried meaning and truth. There was so much that she needed to say to prove it. She wrapped a blanket around them and muttered "Why the hell am I always so cold? Well, at least I've got a live body warmer next to me" Samantha grinned and nipped at his shoulder. Lua climbed in between them and chattered at them. Silly jealous otter, the little brown creature  chewed on one of Rain's fingers and jumped back ready to play. Sam didn't say anything but lay in his arms. What would he have to say? There were many mysteries with Rain and she wanted to find some out. "Now will you tell me about Germany?" 

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread