Day After Day...
[html]

Okay Dee, here's your new thread. I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas. I kinda wish the mateship ceremony would progress faster Tongue...Is it okay if this is after the ceremony? Like 2 days?Slight PP, I will change it if you want it gone...Before I stop babbling OOCly, It is around 11:30 pm...

Sam didn't sleep soundly, a nightmare had her in its clutches. Rain and herself  were trapped in a wall of flames. Everything seemed so real, the smell of burning flesh made her feel sick. There were screams in a chorus around her. She couldn't get away, everything was frightening. She thrashed in her sleep slightly,murmuring when appropriate. In her conscious mind, she had a feeling that she was saying her mate's name a lot. She knew she couldn't save the one she loves. She woke up panting and glanced at her mate who was sitting at the side of the furs. Angelic and as normal as he always was."I'm sorry if I kicked you or woke you up...Just a bad dream." Sam shuffled over to where he was and lay back in his arms. She wanted to feel his gentle touch, hear his soothing voice. They had gone to sleep hours ago after a day of working and making things. Ivory hands reached for his own, like a flower reaching for the sun, Samantha always felt fluttery whenever he was near, she wasn't afraid to show her affection for him, all sense of awkwardness was gone. Absently, Sam nuzzled at his neck.How did she manage to have such a man for a mate who was so perfect? That question seemed to run through her mind lately."Rain...In my dream we were trapped. You could've died...I just...hate that my dreams know how to scare me." If he had died in real life,she would have no meaning to be living either and would find some way to kill herself. She pressed her lithe thinnish body against his warm larger body, he was there for her when she needed him. He was Her Rain. "I love you." Her words carried meaning and truth. There was so much that she needed to say to prove it. She wrapped a blanket around them and muttered "Why the hell am I always so cold? Well, at least I've got a live body warmer next to me" Samantha grinned and nipped at his shoulder. Lua climbed in between them and chattered at them. Silly jealous otter, the little brown creature  chewed on one of Rain's fingers and jumped back ready to play. Sam didn't say anything but lay in his arms. What would he have to say? There were many mysteries with Rain and she wanted to find some out. "Now will you tell me about Germany?" 

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Rain pulled her close as she cried out. She had been having nightmares and he didn't understand why. She thrashed and cried and shook and at one point he strattled her and put her arms above her head to keep her from her from hurting herself. She murmured herself and Rain licked her softly before getting off her as she woke. He was so worried about her and let her into his arms and instinctivly his hands went around her lithe body, absentmindly stroking her scar. She was so scared she was going to lose him and as she whispered her love for him he whispered his back, telling her that she would be alright and that nothing would happen to her.

He lay them back down and pulled Sam up against him, smiling at her comment. She was from Rio, her fur thinner then his. She wasn't used to the cold and he wondered if she had ever been in snow. Hide and go seek would be hard for him with most of her fur being white. He himself was boarderline white but had grey on his face and legs and chest. He was thinking about how funny it would be to play hîd and seek in the snow when Lu a jump attacked him, nipping his fingers, not liking being ignored. He rolled away from Sam with a groan and rawred at the otter, sending her scurrying away in mock terror. Rain ran after her and picked her up with a laugh and playfully nipped her all over. It wasn't until Sam asked about Germany did he stop playing with her.
Was möchten Sie wissen? he asked softly.
[html]

Word Count :: RAWR!!!! Win...They are so in love....<3

It seemed that she must've been very terrified as the first thing that happened was Rain had let go of her wrists and got off of her. Sam felt a little sheepish and she found herself a little embarrassed that her mate had to hold her down and prevent her from hurting herself. As Rain pulled her into his arms, she sat on his lap and curled her tail around them both. His voice soothed her, made her feel less terrified.  After Rain had rolled away, chasing Lua around the den and playing. "She's like a pup!" Sam chuckled.The little otter was like a pup, the comparison made her slightly happy, but one day she and Rain would have their own. Someday they would try. The alabaster woman pulled him back to the bed, cold once again. Soon her fur would grow thicker and warmer. She had never seen snow before, Things were much different in Nova Scotia. Germany was a great mystery to her, so she asked.Ah Rain, I would like to know..." Samantha turned  herself around in his lap so she could see him as they both sat. The woman licked his nose and then gave him a hug. He truly loved her, she would always love him. "I'm always afraid that somehow we would be separated. I never want to lose you. Ever." As she began to warm up by him, when she was calmed down by far, she lay back in the bed and covered herself in the furs. Rain was skilled at making them properly, they were oh so soft and not scratchy. Her sea-green eyes found his and the woman had to smile again. Absently, Sam ran an ivory finger down his chest, feeling the scars and soft thick off-white  and grey fur. She was his, when she reached his belly she stopped and started again, it was almost just like he did when he felt her scar.

The necklace Naniko had given Sam at the ceremony still hung from her neck. It was a special night at the ceremony, Jackson had given them both a bracelet. She wore the little charm bracelet on the opposite wrist from the one with the silver bracelet Rain had given her. So many reminders that she was with someone so perfect, so loving that they even had their own ceremony. Sammi felt relaxed at that moment, the dream was forgotten. "I-I'm happy. For everything." There was a lot to be happy about, she had Rain, a good pack, and a few people that she could trust. She rested her head on his chest, she felt so comforted. So warm. So happy. "Rain, I am so happy that we are together, there couldn't possibly be someone as perfect for me as you." She whispered the words, afraid to break the quietness of the night.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]