Day After Day...
[html]

Word Count :: RAWR!!!! Win...They are so in love....<3

It seemed that she must've been very terrified as the first thing that happened was Rain had let go of her wrists and got off of her. Sam felt a little sheepish and she found herself a little embarrassed that her mate had to hold her down and prevent her from hurting herself. As Rain pulled her into his arms, she sat on his lap and curled her tail around them both. His voice soothed her, made her feel less terrified.  After Rain had rolled away, chasing Lua around the den and playing. "She's like a pup!" Sam chuckled.The little otter was like a pup, the comparison made her slightly happy, but one day she and Rain would have their own. Someday they would try. The alabaster woman pulled him back to the bed, cold once again. Soon her fur would grow thicker and warmer. She had never seen snow before, Things were much different in Nova Scotia. Germany was a great mystery to her, so she asked.Ah Rain, I would like to know..." Samantha turned  herself around in his lap so she could see him as they both sat. The woman licked his nose and then gave him a hug. He truly loved her, she would always love him. "I'm always afraid that somehow we would be separated. I never want to lose you. Ever." As she began to warm up by him, when she was calmed down by far, she lay back in the bed and covered herself in the furs. Rain was skilled at making them properly, they were oh so soft and not scratchy. Her sea-green eyes found his and the woman had to smile again. Absently, Sam ran an ivory finger down his chest, feeling the scars and soft thick off-white  and grey fur. She was his, when she reached his belly she stopped and started again, it was almost just like he did when he felt her scar.

The necklace Naniko had given Sam at the ceremony still hung from her neck. It was a special night at the ceremony, Jackson had given them both a bracelet. She wore the little charm bracelet on the opposite wrist from the one with the silver bracelet Rain had given her. So many reminders that she was with someone so perfect, so loving that they even had their own ceremony. Sammi felt relaxed at that moment, the dream was forgotten. "I-I'm happy. For everything." There was a lot to be happy about, she had Rain, a good pack, and a few people that she could trust. She rested her head on his chest, she felt so comforted. So warm. So happy. "Rain, I am so happy that we are together, there couldn't possibly be someone as perfect for me as you." She whispered the words, afraid to break the quietness of the night.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread