I'll make a man out of you
[html]

Closing this out now kk? / +226

Satisfaction zipped up Helotes arm from his staff when the wood hit his gray cousin resoundingly on the man’s shoulders, but this satisfaction was short lived. Aemon had great skill, and like a wind swept up in retaliation a strong blow to Helotes ribs. The Lykoi male coughed out his breath, and fell fast to the ground below, his weapon flying off several feet away. He hit the ground with a thud, and gasped desperately to regain his breath. Lying there for several seconds, he realized he could make one of two reactions; get frustrated and angry, as he might have in the not too distant past, or laugh it off. Helotes began to start chuckling, it bubbled up from his core, and soon he was guffawing.

Helotes looked up at his now trainer and stood, clamping a large paw on Aemon’s shoulder, I appreciate your skill and your willingness to train me. I would like to continue this at another time. He grinned and then put his arm around Aemon’s shoulders in a brotherly fashion, leading his grey cousin towards Yegua, Come, let us return to the mention and talk, you can tell me of your journey here, and of Ezekiel. It was good to finally have another person that Helotes could call friend, and he knew he would learn much from this young master.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nat1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread