Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

The sun will rise within your eyes,

Four long days had passed since the night that the children came into their lives. Aeron had been torn apart by the loss of her only son. She wanted him to live crippled or not she wanted him to live. She had pulled Adwen out of the closet to give Io room and she spent most of her time away from the other woman.

She wasn't sure why but she felt the need to give Io space Maybe it was for the fact that the white child so small and weak was not Leon's She knew infact that the child was not his, his seed had been strong and produced a large pup but Aeron's weak coyote heritage that loomed with high inbreeding had caused the child's death. She looked at the weak child she was a terrible mother no?

She looked around and sighed, "Io.. Io dear." she said peaking into the hole looking at her. "I have something I'd like to give you. She said as she motioned for Io to come out. Aeron had shifted minutes ago she didn't care if Io did but it was hard for Aeron to open things without hands. She meant to give it to Io forever ago and she couldn't help but think now was a good time as any to lavish the woman with gifts. Holding the blue box in one hand and Adwen close to her in the other she waited for Io.

The moon will light your smile.
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#F78000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread