Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

The sun will rise within your eyes,

Io took the box and opened it. Aeron smiled looking at her, she really loved Io and she wanted Io to see that. She wanted to know that she was loved but she knew. Aeron knew that she was loved though the only thing she wished to change was that man in her house. She wanted that man gone but she couldn't just send him off nor did she think he'd go willingly. She picked up the bracelet and unclasped it placing it on Io's arm she shut it. "I found it a long time ago I just never got a chance to give it to you." Io had been grumpy for so long Aeron had never attempted anything cute.

She smiled looking at her as she picked up Adwen sliding the small child into the room then sliding herself in since Io was not coming out. "Mm, Adwen she's fine getting stronger. Some day she'll be fine and perfect." She said as she looked at her. She felt warm in the little room she moved herself against the wall and laid Adwen at her side keeping the child safe. She really had little maternal instincts. looking at Io she smiled. "I'm fine I miss being close to you. I also wanted to just remind you how much I love you." She said stroking the child beside her. this is why she shouldn't have had more kids she just was so meh. She smiled at Io.

The moon will light your smile.
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#F78000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread