Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

I won't give you up

She listened intently to Aeron's words, humming along to them. 'Thank you' she replied, nudging the boys as the squirmed over each other. Jandro was set thicker than Dymtr, even at his age, so Io felt naturally cautious when they dog piled in a chase for feeding. Dymtr, despite his paternal heritage, gave the impression of a large coyote pup. Both were actually larger than any normal wolf cub Io had ever seen. Educated guesses led the family to believe that it was down to their fathers.

'Good', Io said, hearing that the girl was doing well. Her smile was replace with a frown as Jandro was bullying (in a way) his smaller brother. With a swift, elegent movement the collie hybrid swooped him up with thin white teeth and moved him to the centre of the room with a satisfyed, 'There...' She turned her attention back to Aeron, 'Dymtr is doing fine too' she noted, smiling down at the dull black boy.

I won't let you down
<style>
.io-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.io-txt3 .inner {}
.io-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt3 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 i {color:#00000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread