Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

The sun will rise within your eyes,

Aeron watched Io as she didn't say much or do much she stopped the two from being absurd. Aeron wasn't much for nurturing and the fact is that her girls in inferni were better off with out her. Though she still ached missing them wishing that they were with her. She had gone and saw Wraith it had been odd and the girl was hesitant about seeing her. Aeron would do what ever she could to continue to see her and hopefully Lucillia as well. Aeron huffed as she cleared her head hearing Adwen whimper.

Aeron pulled the girl onto her stomach and sighed. She wasn't meant for this she was meant to be out uncaged. But with her child now she had to protect her. Why do you keep yourself hidden in here? She asked. The golden woman always tried to respect Io tried to be the rock the one who never did wrong but now Aeron seemed like she needed the rock the safety net. She felt like she didn't understand being a mother. Io had practically raised her girls.

She looked at Adwen and sighed. "I'm no good at this..." She looked at Io. "a mother or a wife. Maybe thats why I lost everything back home, maybe thats why i left the girls. I knew everything would be better with out me." Adwen shifted in her lap snuggling closer. Aeron sighed the poor girl was in for a ride.

The moon will light your smile.
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#F78000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread