Its always been you
[html]

300+

Io shrugged casually, 'It's warm, and takes effort to get into. More feral mothers dig dens. I do not dig'. It was a simple reason, simplified even more by simply adding, 'I prefer this to open spaces'. Another shrug was sent Aeron's way, along with a gentle smile. As Aeron began fretting again, Io couldn't help but roll her eyes and laugh lightly. 'You can go you know' she said, trying to be serious. 'I can take care of the girl too, along side my boys. You can be free to do as you wish' she smiled cheekily at the end of her words. Aeron knew this was all a game and Io did not truly wish for her to leave nor think she would so easily. 'You still love them and they still love you, you are their mother and they still remember you. The probably do not remember me. And the girl will love you too and you can stay here and raise her properly. Yes, you may have made a mistake leaving th girl in Inferni, but they are old enough to make their own minds up about where they live, there is nothing you can do now'. She smiled leaning over to flick her tongue over Aeron's snout.

Dymtr squimed alongside her, pulling him up her her chest she began to clean him softly, more for comfort than for hygeine, stopping abruptly to move a (loudly) squeaking Jandro towards herself. 'Alejandro...' she sighed, her accent clashing with the heavily Hispanic sounding name, pronouncing the J as a J rather than a H. She knew this was wrong, but she never could crasp the word. She wouldn't have chosen the name, Leon influence totally. Dymtr was much easier to pronouce. 'Two is harder than one, no?' she question humourously.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread