Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

The sun will rise within your eyes,

Aeron knew that this was where she belonged she had giving her girls up and let them almost hate her. She wouldn't give Adwen any reason to hate her. She looked at Io lopsided as she picked adwen up placing her on the cool floor. Aeron shifted her focus almost not there making it harder to shift. She smiled, "There now I don't feel weird."She grabbed Adwen in her teeth and pulled the small child close to her.

She moved close to Io and sighed. "You should have seen the look on Wraiths face Io. She was so angry, she was talking about a brother I never had a boy. She talked about how her elder sister val as her mother." Aeron said nuzzling Io.

Looking at Adwen "I love them all I love her, I love you and all I want is your happiness." Aeron had all she needed she had Io and she had Io's boys and Adwen and that was all that mattered.

The moon will light your smile.
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#F78000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread