Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Io frowned. 'Disregard her, my love' she comforted, 'If she cannot appreciate a sincere apology then she does not belong with us. This is all we need from now on'. Her words, perhaps a little sour and harsh, were sincere. She didn't have time for Wraith and although Aeron was her true mother Io didn't think she should be focussing on the girl, who seemed rather bratish. Adwen should be her prime concern now, just as Dymtr was. And Jandro of course. Mustn't forget him.

Io shrugged, 'As do I. But I have you, the children, my sister and Leon, I am happy'. She nuzzled Aeron again, 'Disregard everything that is not in this room for now.You just need to relax'. She flicked her tongue over Aeron's face and then lowered her head down to lie with her pups. Dymtr moved forward to her, eager to find her and the safety she brought with her. 'I wonder where the boys are, and Analise' They were off galavanting somewhere obviously, but sometimes she wished that they'd just stay home for a while.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread