Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

The sun will rise within your eyes,

Aeron nodded as she laid her head on Io allowing herself to be calm listening to Io. She loved her voice she was right as almost always. Aeron nodded into Io. "Your right I should relax. I guess its just hard for me my life is just flipped all around.. She said as she closed her eyes listen to Io breath and her heart beat.

opening one eye she giggled a bit. What happened to me not thinking about anything that is outside this room. She asked as she listened to Adwen shift and move into them more. She just had the moment to live as a happy family. No Leon no nothing else she can just be happy with her mate and pups.

She tried to think of nothing she tried to just be at ease but she thought of bringing Adwen to Inferni to meet Hybrid and her girls there. She sighed, "I don't know I don't know why everyone else is so important to you. She said settling into relaxation.

The moon will light your smile.
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#F78000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread