never cheat your master
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 327

An ear swiveled back. The meeting was awkward, even to him, and he scooted back slightly. He erased the doubt from his eyes with a bow of his head. He looked at the ground and he listened to her words and straightened his ears toward her. She requested that he bring down a stag with as little damage done possible. Luckily, he had recently crafted arrows out of bone that would work perfectly for such a task. He nodded his head respectfully to the woman. I have the necessary tools for this, my volva. I will return to you with the stag as soon as I possibly can. Shall we meet here again, or elsewhere? asked the man, wondering if she would want him to bring if to her elsewhere or at this location.

With these words, he swiftly got up and turned away from her and towards his steed. He looked to the bow that was on the beast's back and he reached for it, and he swung it onto his back. I have made arrows for a clean and quick kill, one that is not as damaging as teeth and claw. I assure you that there will be no ravaging of your carcass. Is there anything else you would like me to return with while I am on this mission for you, m'dear? asked the male, wondering if the woman would want him to bring anything else back while he was out. He hoped that she didn't want anything as specific as the task she had just given him, but he was willing to still do anything for her, since she had cast such a spell over him. He had no choice but to do what she pleased. No choice in the matter at all. He had to do such things, or something bad would happen to him. He didn't know what, but he did know that there was something bad.

<style type="text/css">
.grunkyr b {font-weight:bold; color:#67841d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.grunkyr {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#42291b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SaqLa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 410px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a17b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.grunkyr .wordcount {color:#67841d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a17b66; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#67841d; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread