This fire burns me
Xd worry Teo has a reason to be worried, Gemma is in a depressive mood.
300+

Weakness. That is what she was, a pathetic excuse for a woman. She deserved everything she got from life and more, more than was already thrown at her, so much more. The woman stared at the fire with a growing sense of discontentment. Her hands trembling as they gripped onto the man made fabric and an unhappy grimace graced her face. She wondered what was wrong with her, she was free now and away from Giuseppe and everything else that reminded her for her dead children so why wasn't she more glad of this fact.

He wasn't trying to be quiet and so her overly large ears picked up the sound of his approaching footsteps. She didn't really react to his sent or sound, she found she had not the energy to really. Drained of everything save for her raw, biting emotions and unpleasant thoughts. Hands easily came down upon her shoulders and the flinch was barely held in, her body still conditioned to react after all this time. Was this all just a dream? Would she wake in the morning next to Giuseppe and her dead children's corpses rotting nearby?

She shifted up a bit to make room for him on the log,

"I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk and ended up here." She looked down onto her uncovered legs and shrugged her shoulders, "Didn't feel like putting them on." She felt weird around him now, shy and vulnerable as though one wrong word or movement would send him running away from her and back to Alaki... hated Alaki. She dare not say anymore and instead looked at the ground with her ears flattened, how was one supposed to act in this situation? She' didn't have the slightest clue, what was she supposed to do? It was all so confusing.

Messages In This Thread