This fire burns me
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 209 :: Teo: making promises that sometimes get broken, despite his best intentions.

He hummed softly as she leaned in against him, gladly accepting her hand in his and giving hers a slight squeeze, gentle but firm. We'll make it. Don't you worry. He murmured, placing a kiss on the bridge of her nose and then sighing softly.

I can see the future, you know. Teo smiled, his tone changing to something lighter, almost humorous. And do you know what I see for us? He lifted his head enough to look her in the eye, his own soft and no longer hiding the many emotions in them.

I see a family, happy and thriving. I see us wearing feathers like the rest of the tribe, truely fitting in. I see you hunting, showing me up as we bring in some good meals for our family. He grinned a goofy grin but his words had more meaning than that. I see you smiling and laughing because there's nothing to worry about anymore. Come summer, you'll see it too. I'm sure of it.

He moved his arm away from hers so he could wrap both of his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace and kissing the top of her head gently. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure of it.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread