This fire burns me
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 213 :: Ooo, pretty new table! Big Grin

The kiss was unexpected. He flicked his ears forward in surprise from it, then eased again, closing his eyes and pressing his hands on the small of her back.

Moments (what felt like a year) later, he pulled back and nuzzled his nose against hers. I love you, Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth. He murmured, ears lazy on his head and eyes half-lidded to look at hers. I'll never stop loving you. I'll never leave you. I swear. He'd never felt... needed like this before.

With Alaki, he'd been the older, sometimes even more dominant of the mated pair, but he'd never felt needed to the point that Alaki would cling to him like Gemma did. With Giuseppe, he'd been a slave.

It hadn't been much different being with Alaki, actually.

But that was the past. Gemma, the beautiful white coywolf that sat there in his arms. She was the future, or so he hoped. If he ever lost her... ...I don't know what I'd do. Troubled worry flashed through his eyes and he couldn't muffle the whine that escape his throat as he pulled her into another hug, this time tighter that before, almost desperate. Gah. I'm such a sap. He muttered into her short, uneven fur, smiling despite himself.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread