This fire burns me
[html]

Yeeessss :3

3+

He was sweet in his kiss and sweet in his words, dropping praise and promises onto her like raindrops from the sky. The part of her that was amazingly still innocent and still hoped, dreamed of a happily ever after tittered under the affection, preened itself with a glow of satisfaction and pride. The part of her that was dark and twisted however rebelled against it, spoke of lies and torment, broken promises and anger, hatred and everything that was evil with the world. This part was rising to the top more and more she found, provoking her to take chances she normally wouldn't, bait people and instigate chaos.

But as the two parts of her clashed together, the naive young girl and old, broken monster engaged in battle, she was free to act as she wished without the voices tormenting her, without pain needed to gain that high and blood spilled to make her feel in control. She still could not say those words she wanted to, but he would surely understand why not. She was unused to the love that she felt, it was strange and almost scary to her, although just because she did not say it did not mean she did not show it, it sparkled in her eyes that hid the madness within behind a veil of deep sapphire blue, for now she could be at peace. For now she returned his affections, his hugs and nuzzles, the caresses that spoke of comfort rather than sex.

His whine caught her at an unawares and she startled slightly, like a deer ready to flee before settling back down and laughing with him, You're not a sap. I like you just the way you are. She suddenly fest restless and felt the need to walk about in the dark even as desire began to curl it's way up her spine and make her tail twitch, Come. Walk with me. It's a lovely night. She stood to her feet, intending to leave the heat and light of the great fire behind.

<style type="text/css">
.bluegemma1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#30383c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bluegemma1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluegemma1 {margin:0px auto; width:470px; background-color:#64727b; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/av0b9i.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dadada; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread