This fire burns me
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 422 :: Tempted to say let's slap a Mature tag on this thread, just for safe measures. xD

At her movement and invitation, Teo stood as well, stretching out as he did. The cold always made him stiff and a few pops could be heard as he stretched his arms over his head and leaned back, groaning happily as his joints loosened. Mm. I'm getting old. He joked, moving to walk beside her at a steady pace.

As they moved along, he kept his hands in his pockets, tail flicking behind him almost nervously; it had been a long time since they'd been able to enjoy eachother's company without any interruption or drama. The quiet night was a good atmosphere and he felt warm despite being away from the fire.

He looked up at the sky as they walked and smiled again, the same smile as before when he'd mentioned being able to 'see into the future'. Y'know, the stars are different here than they are in Italy. I've never quite gotten used to looking up and seeing a different sky... but I've learned a few of the constellations around here.

He pointed up to a line of stars, curving in a sort of 's' pattern. That's Draco, I think. Same name as my father, ironically enough. Teo looked away from that one to find another. The Big Dipper. Gemini. Orion. In all honesty, the boy was simply trying to fill the silence with idle talk; he still felt that warm sensation and it was unsettling. How could he have gotten so comfortable with her after such turmoil so recently having played out? Surely this wasn't the end of their troubles... so why did he feel as if he'd won a war?

Glancing over at Gemma, at her eyes and the lack of fear in them, he smiled softly; because he'd finally won the battle with himself, he supposed. That raging fight in the back of his mind about who'd been the right choice. Caught up in a fantasy, he'd followed Alaki around like a lost puppy. The wolf had been his hero, the boy who'd saved him from his tyrant brother. But the Trovato boy didn't need a hero now; he needed to be the hero. For Gemma.

He hummed softly and moved to wrap an arm around her shoulder, kissing the edge of her ear gently. I love you. A whisper in her ear, soft and warm, not doing much to hid the underlying desires she stirred in him. Always there, but at that moment, alone and in moderate silence, he felt as if he could relax. Finally.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread