the heaven is in sight
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. --

The sound of mevement was faint at first, but finally, it became evident someone was approaching. The girl looked up, orangeish eyes searching for the newcomer. Only when she saw bright, bright yellow eyes glowing in the growing darkness, did she managed to draw out the shape of the raven coyote.

Her mouth shaped out a tiny 'wow' as she sensed the huge gap between physical and metaphysical planes surrounding the female. Other than that, the woman's scent was of smoke, multiple herbs, blood, moss, earth, and the like. Besides, she checked the smell of her pack silently in her mind, for future refference.

The tall female spoke from a distance, and the emperor wolf stood up, startling Mora a bit and walked a few steps towards the other, all her worries finally finding their way from her heart to her head. "Oh, ma'am, I w's just lookin' for ye! I know we ar'n't acquaint'd yet but, I really need your help! W'uld ye ple'se, ple'se help me?" She begged, hands clasped together in a pleaing motion. Even the catnip couldn't help the agitated little mutt right now.

As she realized she didn't even said her name she stopped herself and clasped her bright yellow cheeks on her hands. "Oh my, oh my, wher' are me manner?! Name's Chion' Keisari. I com' fr'm a long way with my ol' pack, Crow's Char'ot. Ther's been a fight and we g't separated, 'nd I have no idea wh't happen'd to them. 'Nd I truly need to know, but the only 'ne with the answers is Fucanglong. But he's a spirit, and I need help to contact 'im. Yer help." The girl explained, eyes begging for a yes. " 'll do anythin', ple'se!" She finished, her heavy locked accent cutting off certain sounds, leaving them unspoken.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread