the heaven is in sight
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. ..

"Offer in return"? Well, if she meant payment, that was what Chione didn't lack! "Why y's, ma'am, I 'ave plenty t' trade. Wh't is it ye enjoy?" She asked in glee, face opening up in a wide open grin, tail wagging from side to side happily. Finelly, some spark of hope. The emperor female sup on her heels and walked with a skip on her step towards her wagon.

"Yer name?" She turned, eyebrows shifting in a questioning expression. But then she relaxed it, the permanent ghost of a smile returning to her face. " Well, if ye wish t' tell me, I w'uld much appreciat' it. But if ye wish n't t', who am I t' make ye?" She commented shrugging a bit, palms facing the sky to acentuate the gesture.

She skipped up the one step between the wagon and the ground, and rustled aound her things. "So, wh't w'old ye like? I g't plenty o' medicine 'nd martial arts scrolls, h'rbs, fabr's, 'nd weap'ns, o' course! I make plenty o' 'em, 'nd very good 'nes, at that! I got some pieces o' leather and pelts, as well... Ye name it!" The black and white female chirped as she moved about, separating a few itens with a larger demand than most.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread