the heaven is in sight
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. ..

Discordia? She was being polite, yes, but certainly wasn't her true name. Well, if she wished to keep her name, so be it! "W'll, Discordia, I do 'ave som' seeds, yes..." She said, finger tip over a contemplating pouting face. She fumbled a bit inside her chariot before bring up a box with bags of seeds and rolled pieces of paper wrpped along the bags, carefully stored separatedly in small wooden dividers. She read the chinese inscriptions on black ink over the bag cloth, until she found the three she was looking for. The black and white female picked them up swiftly and closed the box again. Taking the opportunity, she also picked up a thick roll of leather.

She sat cross-legged on the edge of the wagon, placing the seed bags on her side while she unwrapped the leather in front of her, as if the chariot's floor was a balcony of sorts. Within, multiple blades, big and small of multiple types of metal and carved stones, all of them skillfully crafted and with impecable details and cravings on both blade and handles. All sights to see, indeed. "'Ere we go! Th'se are the smaller blad's, but if yer lookin' for larger weap'ns, i 'ave 'em on the back." She said, unsheating some of the knives over the spread-out leather holster. The blades shone red and orange with the twilight glow, making them look as if they were on fire.

" 'Nd for the seeds, th'se 'ere are a bit tricky on th's 'ere weather, so ye sh'uld wait 'ntil spring to plant 'em. Th's one 's makes ye light 'nd airy, th's makes ye have visions, 'nd th's makes ye aware o' all 'round ye, makes ye wake up to the w'ole w'rld. 'Ope one is o' yer like" The oriental female said, pointing each of the bags as she spoke. "The scrolls 'ave details f'r platin' 'nd 'arvestin'" The girl commented, then stood by, waiting if she wanted some other detail whatsoever.

The black woman inqueried her of the spirit, and she blinked once. "Oh, w'll, sort o'. Ye see, the dragon spirit w's bestow'd on me family long ago, 'nd he w's meant to guide us with 'is wisd'm 'nd support us with 'is fortune. 'E is bound to our family, so I suppose reachin' f'r me ancest'rs w'uld also call out f'r 'im?" The penguin wolf mused out loud, not all so sure about it. As said, she wasn't the most religiously-instructed of her pack.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread