The hunt be my name
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: agreed I always <3 hunt threads, it why two of my characters are hunters XD

The breeze finally carried the scent of a female to him and he quickly turned to face her. He stone expression looked her over giving nothing away as he took in her posture and size. She was a hunter he was sure of it this put his mind at a slight ease. It wasn’t a surprise to him that another would be gracing these lands where the herds were gathering with such a beauty. It would draw any hunter skilled or not but the fact that this female gave him the thought of being one showed she must have skill. He took steps toward her his body never faltering from its grace even as his head rose up and tail showed his dominance. Good day friend. He said in a deep voice. He often spoke with a slight friendliness toward females saving his stern monotonous voice for males.

It’s not that he thought less of them; no not at all he rather envied the female form in its grace and versatility. Therefore he held a great respect for all females. He stopped a few paw lengths from the female and set his steely brown gaze upon hers as he spoke further. Name’s Light, Light Goldenfeather. You wouldn’t happen to be a hunter perchance? As much as he wanted to include his pack in such a bounty he wanted nothing more but to venture forth into the hunt as not to lose the precious prey he had selected. If they had stampeded while he was gone it would have proved to be a much more tenuous task to find the group once more. He awaited the female’s response taking in her scent as he lowered his head only slightly. It was always necessary to familiarize with your partner’s scent for a lot of the time a hunter would need to rely on it among the chaos.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread