Towards the Horizon, Beyond the Sky's Rim
[html]

Nope, they would have gone bye-bye in the PM purge. Sorry love. Thank you for starting though. Also I hate seeing tables I've made in the past and being like OH GOD IT LOOKS SO BAD XD although I guess that one I made for you could be worse.

Razekiel was not one for hard thoughts, though he was not the inconsiderate and brainless creature he was easily mistaken to be; the man knew philosophy and knew it well, and led Ichika no Ho-en with a fair and kind-hearted passion and awareness. The cannabis affected him in ways it did not others, numbing his mind to happiness as per usual yet no less restricting his capability for judgment and understanding. Much of it he had smoked over the past few months, needing the drug to slow his mind, to reconsider his actions, to remember all the things he had done. Yet, marijuana was not enough to slow his mind enough for it to wrap around the fact that he would be a father again, nor enough to suppress the heartache he had for Ocean Flower, wherever she may be, and how he missed her then of all times.

But who was he to dwindle on his own troubles? Razekiel had a pack to run, and he had been increasingly distant over past months in his efforts to control himself and determine how it was he could proceed. Would he tell the pack? Surely he and Nayru needed to decide. Would they be raised there? How would he tell his daughters? Oh, but no, the outside world had such troubles worse than his own; surely the war down south still raged or struggled with the afteraffects. He heard the Mother's cries in the night, her wails for the departed, lives stolen in the midst of battle. Many nights he met no sleep, finding no peace from the guilt that there was simply nothing he could do.

Slumped against the blue roan's broad neck and shoulders, Razekiel allowed Lark to roam at random. Straw eyes watched the wintering world drift past with little attention, though he had meant to check the borders. At a point, the horse stopped and wagged his head; the coyote glanced around his shoulders to see the white woman in the distance, and without second thought slipped from Lark's back and approached her with a weary smile.

"Ralla, my dove," he said, arms opened and quick to embrace her if she allowed it. "This one is glad to see you alive and well, man. The wars of the south have troubled me a long time. Do you have news?"

image © beautyredefined @ Twitter ; table by lin
<style>
.razgreenfooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razgreenfcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razgreenf p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razgreenf b {letter-spacing:-.1px;}
.razgreenf {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3B8948; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razgreenfinner{background-color:#66EF7E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread