Towards the Horizon, Beyond the Sky's Rim
[html]
Are you KIDDING me!? I LOVE it! Big Grin It's made with so much Lin-love <3 And durn PM purge >:/ Ralla's basically there to negotiate an alliance with InH and AW (all of this was talked about AGES ago, but I remember having permission and all the details :<) ....Also, sorry for the abrupt mood-swings of Ralla; for some reason, my mood-transitions didn't want to behave :/ (This post has been edited on Dec. 26, 2011)

It was not long before Razekiel's form atop his horse, as before, was seen, and Ralla smiled in return as she stepped into the welcome embrace of the man. Razekiel had seemed such a kind, gentle soul on their first meeting; such pleasantries and openness were not to be turned down. She did not miss the fatigued lines about his cheeks and mouth, but did not draw attention to it lest she offend her hopeful-host.

It is good to see you, too, Razekiel, Ralla said with genuine happiness. I come bearing good news: The war is over. Cour des Miracles and Crimson Dreams were able to overrun Maska and the Guardians, and a new councilwoman from the Great Tribe has come down to replace him--Ulilohi Ehn. It was all a farce; the Great Tribe had never wanted any of this--not the prejudice, not the war. To tell the peaceful man such things made Ralla relieved and joyous that not all was as muddied and terrible as it had once seemed; things were getting better. The councilwoman is kind and good, and reconstruction was well-underway when I left for here. I believe Ulilohi will lead us well--but that is partially while I am here.

Straightening a little in her stance, but still submissive to the Ichika no Ho-en alpha, Ralla spoke in the voice of her once-position of councilwoman, mustering up any diplomatic airs she had once had by station. She failed a little, as she felt very friendly to Razekiel and could not help having a softness about her that was characteristic of her person. On behalf of AniWaya, I wish to speak to you about a...friendship, if you will, that such atrocities of war and wrath may never touch the lands by our doing again. Patting the saddle-bags on Sugar's back, Ralla continued. I bring peace offerings, if you should wish of them, as tokens of AniWaya's friendship, and will personally vouch for any acquisitions you may have of us. Despite the relatively easy-going nature Razekiel seemed to have, alliances were a heavy thing, and were thus to be handled as such.

Moon walks. Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread