Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC

Terra lazily scratched her ear. That may be true, but I don't have the patience to wait and find out. Quick and sneaky works for me! Terra's tail wagged happily. Caspa had been a good match for her, forcing Terra to consider all kinds of new hiding places. She'd stuck to her lupus form this time, but next time Terra would be brave and trying using one of the other forms. After all, practice made perfect. She may be super stealthy in lupine form, but that didn't mean she was the best. Terra would learn to dance with the shadows one day, just like the ancestors in the stories she was told growing up.

Tail wagging Terra considered Caspa's words. I haven't really thought about how I use it. Use it when it's convenient, use it when it gets me what I want. Is there an actual purpose for it? Terra's skill had been developed to keep her from starving while on her own. This meant the line between need and want was thin, hard to watch. Each game was a test of her skills to get better, each thievery another space between her and death. Do you have a suggestion, glorious assistant? Terra winked, a gentle tease in her voice.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread