Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC

Terra stared at Caspa in disbelief. Her talents being used to amuse people was odd to her mind. She was still learning and improving on her gift, yet Caspa felt that it was good enough to befuddle people. Terra couldn't help but laugh at that. Why on earth would people reward me for an amateur's tricks? There are people much better than me out there. Besides, I'm still learning. She had no problems putting on a show for others, but saw little point in showing something she was sure most others knew.

Her opinion would have been quite different if Terra knew that the talents she took for granted were uncommon. But for Terra to show off something so simple was something only a pup could get away with. Terra paused, thinking things over. Something a pup could get away with. A mischievous grin painted her face as she considered it in this new light. Canines wouldn't pay to see such paltry tricks from an adult, but puppies were precious, and as one she could be showered with gifts. All she'd have to do was pretend that she was younger than she really was.

The best part was that it wouldn't be that difficult. She was a hybrid, making it difficult to guess what her full grown size ought to be. If she acted more wolf like, and made sure not to shift, Terra could pass as someone much younger. With that in mind, the audience would be much more captivated by her tricks, even if they could see through it. She'd need help, of course. You know, that actually sounds like a good idea. You'd perform with me, wouldn't you?

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread