Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC

Terra's eyes shot open at the sound of things collapsing. Twisting around she darted to the side, and watched as Caspa managed to catch everything. Terra had never seen anything like it before. Amused and awed Terra trotted over to the dog. Can you do that again? Terra began taking the things out of Caspa's arms, bundling them on the ground. If she could Terra wanted to learn how to do what Caspa had done. It had looked really amazing.

Caspa's next words distracted Terra from her wide eyed stare. Glancing back at her pile of stuff she frowned. I wasn't too sure what you wanted. I thought the cloak would be a good cover, since it doesn't have holes like my curtain does. As for that thing, I have no idea. It just looked like something we could use. Terra had really just grabbed it because it was shiny and looked like a great thing to hit people with if they got in her way. An actual idea of what to do with it hadn't formed.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread