Magicians and Fools
[html]

Caspa knew she should be a little outraged at how easily she'd been read. But instead she was simply pleased that Terra clearly had a natural talent for the art of deception. She wasn't going to give in straight away though: she wasn't totally a pushover. She pinned her ears back, again looking disappointed, shaking her head slowly as if rebuking the younger wolf. "Hmm," she muttered. "I suppose we'll have to try something else..." Oh, she did love dramatic timing, but she let Terra off the hook almost straight away, speaking with an unusual level of animation for the indignation she felt was genuine. "You could probably get that one right every time, but I look foolish enough in going about my normal business, I don't need to set myself up to be repeatedly fooled!" as she swept aside the correct cup, flicked the pinecone at Terra's nose and stood up all in one swift movement. "So let us try something less easy for you." Her eyes were haughty and playful, almost mischievious. "Tell me Terra. Where are your stealth skills most lacking?"

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread