broken memories
[html]
Pp will change if you'd like, Because my mind is butter toast

Ayita smiled looking at the boys. They were so different and so a like the boys always kept her on her toes. She looked at the staff that stood tall like Zafier once had. Her children knew nothing of the aniwaya issues, all they knew was there father was busy. After all the boys idolized him they were the real prince's of the court.

Ayita stopped before she spoke and turned around. She had become almost hyper sensitive. The war had put her on edge and she would do anything to protect her children. She looked at the woman who walked towards them and she felt the need to shift the way she stood. "Looks like that story will have to wait. Boys I'm sorry."

Hati looked at his mother and then the woman. He didn't understand why his mother changed how she was. "Mama, but I want the story now." Blue eyes like her own looked at her with a sad child looked at her.

"One minute hati dear. Welcome to the court, you smell of Aniwaya what brings you here?" She asked. She knew only one wolf from aniwaya and that was Ralla. She pulled the fur cape tighter, she wanted to know so much.

<style type="text/css">
.outcross b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8c9c2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.outcross .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.outcross p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.outcross {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a3d45; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jPDg2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 450px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b1313; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread