broken memories
[html]
Invdegesv

Either it was her stance that contained the situation, or it was pure luck, for the female did not immediately become hostile when Ulilohi was recognised as AniWayan. Instead, the mother halted and inquired about her business. Ulilohi hesitated for a moment, but nearly smiled when the child hurried forwards and gave a face to mistrust in the way only a pup could. She had younger siblings and had grown up helping her parents care for them. As a result, her maternal instinct was well-developed, but she had no wish for children of her own. Still, their appeal was undeniable. Ulilohi's blue gaze shifted from the child to the adult as she replied. "I have come to seek new friends in this pack, hoping to leave the past as past." She was not certain whether the child knew about the conflict or not, as he appeared rather young, but she would not mention it explicitly. The mother would understand regardless, she was certain. If the children did not know of what had passed, they could be representatives of a strong future friendship, but only as blank slates. If they were already influenced by the war, then there was little she could do but hope that they did not grow up bitter. "My name is Ulilohi," she added with a careful smile.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread